Friday, January 21, 2011

2010 in photos

Fellow mommy bloggers have done their year in photos, and I wanted to join in the fun! I am a little late, since our computer had died over the holidays, but here we go!

Pregnant at the start of 2010



This is the only photo I had in February, so it won by default...

March, we did maternity photos

I wanted to add another one with the whole family


April marked the end of my Master's program...I had Layla a week later

April: My final belly shot before being induced

A few hours later, Layla came into our lives


The three of us, Noah wouldn't join us in the photos

May marked Noah's second birthday!

June: Noah and Layla getting closer

July: Canada Day!

August: Learning to play together

September: Noah went to ride on Thomas the train with Nana and Granddad

September: Also marked Layla's baptism

October: We went apple picking with Keith's family

October: We also did some Halloween photos with Kim

November: Layla getting bigger!

November: Noah developing such a sense of humour!

December: Sibling love - but also the start of sibling rivalry, as Layla is learning to move around and steal Noah's toys

January 2011: Keith started his parental leave, until April. He is such a good stay-at-home dad.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad I found this. I had to look at my list of blogs that I follow. I am going to add it to my blog now too. Your son looks a LOT like your husband! Hope you are enjoying life back at work and everything is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete